The omnichannel experience: the foundation of a digital strategy
In an age of digital transformation, tools that make purchases and communication easier, or that allow greater access to information, are increasingly prevalent and increasingly powerful. Digital transformation moves commercial offerings, communication channels and interaction with customers into the digital realm.
To respond to these changes, Coverage Communication offers professional omnichannel solutions designed for both your business needs and budget. Our omnichannel customer relationship software allows you to implement, measure, and budget resources to control your digital strategy.
In marketing, a channel is a physical or virtual interface that a customer can use to interact with your business, either to purchase a product or to contact your customer service division.
The challenge of an omnichannel strategy is to reply to a customer’s request using all possible channels, whether this is by phone, email, chat, web callback, social networks, or directly from a mobile app.
The goal of these solutions is to develop new points of contact with customers, to measure and anticipate their activity.
Unlike multichannel solutions, where channels remain largely autonomous, omnichannel solutions bring together all customer interactions into a single system to make the customer journey more fluid while having a clear overall view of this journey.
By using omnichannel solutions, different forms of interaction are not confined to individual systems, but are linked in series within a single database. Channels work together to make the customer’s experience more fluid with the aim of increasing sales and/or customer satisfaction.
Our omnichannel solutions aim to better integrate new customer behaviour in their relationships with brands, and above all to offer targeted content that provides a genuine, measurable service to customers.
Our omnichannel solutions are focused on the customer experience, placing them at the heart of your digital strategy, whether this uses telemarketing or your customer service division.
Coverage Communication allows you to manage the following interactions:
Multichannel & Omnichannel
- ACD intelligent routing of calls by context
- IVS (Interactive vocal server) / self-service
- Telemarketing campaign with automated calling
- SMS campaign
- Fax server
- Web Chat
- Web callback
- Social networks
- Scripting tools
- Satisfaction surveys
- Integration with your CRM or ERP
Statistics & Business Intelligence
- Real-time reporting and supervision
- Consolidation of past statistics
- Provisioning tools for your teams
- Quality monitoring
- Recording calls for legal or training purposes
Coverage Communication: a partner committed to your success
- 1. A hotline staffed by IT engineers is available 24 hrs a day, 365 days a year.
- 2. Our experts aren’t just tech heads, they’ll take into account your professional and organizational constraints.
- 3. All our solutions are technology-independent.
- 4. To conform to your financial strategy, we can also offer you usage-based invoicing